银河娱乐app娱乐app Trails Vision Committee
The 银河娱乐app娱乐app Trails Vision Plan 2020 - 2024 is now complete. The completed plan has been endorsed by Mayor Stephen DiNatale, the City Council, the Conservation Commission, the Planning Board, and the Board of Park Commissioners.
- Trails Vision Public Meeting Presentation: The Presentation from the Trails Vision Public Meeting on March 8, 2017
- Trails Vision Public Meeting Flyer: Announcement of March 8, 2017 Public Forum.
- Draft 银河娱乐app娱乐app Trails Vision Committee Purpose and Goals: Draft purpose and goals of the 银河娱乐app娱乐app Trails Vision Committee's efforts. Last revised: October 28, 2016
- Draft Outline for 银河娱乐app娱乐app Trail Vision: Draft outline of the Trails Master Plan document.
- MRPC 银河娱乐app娱乐app Trail Inventory Map: Fig. 4 from the Montachusett Regional Planning Commission's 2009 Trail Inventory.
- Letter of Support from Mayor Stephen L. DiNatale: Mayor Stephen L. DiNatale's letter of support for the 银河娱乐app娱乐app Trails Vision Committee's efforts.
- Letter of Support from the Board of Park Commissioners: The Board of Park Commissioners letter of support for the 银河娱乐app娱乐app Trails Vision Committee's efforts.
- Trails Vision Development Process: A presentation by Paul Funch in April, 2016 to the 银河娱乐app娱乐app Greenway Committee advising on how to conduct a Trails Vision process.
- Draft 银河娱乐app娱乐app Trails List: This is a draft list of current and future trails in the City of 银河娱乐app娱乐app. This list is not comprehensive and is a work in progress. Last updated: March 3, 2017.
- Northern Drinking Water Supply Watershed Rules and Regulations: A Conservation Restriction permanently protects the watershed's important wildlife habitat resources and provides quality non-motorized
outdoor recreational opportunities for the general public.
- Baker Family Forest Reserve: 205 acre forest located within 银河娱乐app娱乐app's northern drinking water supply watershed