Science & Math
- Ask Dr. Math
- Bill Nye the Science Guy
- Discovery Channel
- Discovery Channel for Kids
- Mad Sci Network
- Math is Fun - Learn how to do those pesky metric conversions, and lots more
- Museum of Science & Industry - Visit a coal mine, a chick hatchery, and a submarine
- Periodic Table
- ScienceBob.com - Ideas for experiments, science fair projects, etc.
- The Why Files
- ToxTown - ToxTown teaches you about chemical exposures in the community. Learn about environmental health concerns
- U.S. Patent Office Kids' Site
- Science Fair Projects - Outlines what students need to do to put together a basic science fair project.
- Soda bottle experiments - Safe experiments using soda bottles and stuff you already have at home.
- Reeko’s Mad Scientist Lab: Experiments - Basic experiments designed to teach students about chemistry, energy, light, electricity and more.