Book Club Schedule 2020 - 2021
Our in-person Book Club is on hold due to COVID-19, but we are continuing to meet virtually!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining us for any of our meetings, and we will send you the Zoom link. We meet on the second Wednesday of the month (unless it falls on a holiday) at 1:00pm and 6:30pm. You may attend either group - or both!
Titles to Discuss
- October 14: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- November 18: The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- December 9: Carnegie's Maid by Marie Benedict
- January 13, 2021: Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
- February 10: Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- March 10: Educated by Tara Westover
- April 14: Finding Dorothy by Elizabeth Letts
- May 12: Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
- June 9: The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
We meet on the second Wednesday of the month at 1 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Feel free to attend either group--or both! We have met since September, 2000--that's 19 years! And we've discussed more than 190 books.
Call the Information Desk at 978-829-1783 if you are interested in joining, and if you need to borrow a copy of the books from the library.
银河娱乐app娱乐app Community Read: Underland: A Deep Time Journey by Robert Macfarlane.
Community Read events will be virtual this year. Please see the 银河娱乐app娱乐app Community Read page for more information.
Call the Library at 978-829-17880x3 if you need a copy of this fascinating book.